Chocolate lovers will agree to me that chocolate is the king of all flavors. I am a hardcore fan of chocolate cakes and here I wish to share with you a simple and easy chocolate cake recipe. Hope you like it and prepare it at home.
A wonderfully moist chocolate cake recipe that is easy to make. It only takes a few minutes to prepare the batter. It’s moist and fudgy and will keep well for 4–5 days.
Key Ingredients in Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- All-purpose Flour- 2 Cups
- Sugar- 2 Cups
- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder- ¾ Cup
- Baking Powder- 2 Tsp
- Baking Soda- 1 ½ tsp
- Salt- 1 Tsp
- Vegetable Oil- ½ Cup
- Milk- 1 Cup
- Eggs- 2
- Espresso Powder- 1 Tsp
- Vanilla Extract- 2 tsp
- Boiling Water- 1 Cup
Preparation Method of Chocolate Cake Recipe:
- You must first preheat the oven to 350F. You must then prepare two 9-inch cake pans. You may do this either by buttering the two pans or buttering spray and then lightly flouring it.
- Now in a bowl, you may mix cocoa, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, espresso powder, and salt. Whisk to ensure that the mixture is combined well.
- Now you may add to the bowl vegetable oil, milk, Vanilla and egg and mix them well. Now you may add boiling water to this batter. Beat on high speed.
- Now you may distribute the batter on the two pans you have prepared. You may bake for half an hour or 35 minutes. You can check whether the cake is done by using a toothpick.
- Remove the cake and let it cool completely. Now you can top the cake with frosting topping. Your amazing cake is ready to be served.
This simple vegan chocolate cake recipe is perfect for any occasion and is a great recipe to have on hand.
Read About the chocolate banana recipe