My family members love the chocolate banana snack I prepare on Sundays. They never miss the snack and so now I wish to share this lovely chocolate banana recipe for snacks with all my keen readers. This easy-to-make snack has the deep chocolate taste. For more banana flavor and a slight crunch, top the cake with crumbled banana chips before baking.
Key Ingredients using in a chocolate banana recipe
- Medium Bananas, ripe 2 in number
- Flour 1 1⁄4 Cups
- Sugar 3⁄4 Cups
- Vegetable Oil Cup
- Water Cup
- Salt 1⁄4 tsp
- Baking Soda 1 Tsp
- Vinegar 1 Tsp
- Semisweet Chocolate Chips Cup
- Unsweetened Baking Cocoa Cup
Method Of Preparation for the chocolate banana recipe
- You must first heat the oven to 350F. Place the bananas in an ungreased pan. Mash the fruit using a fork and stir in the remaining ingredients except for the choco chips.
- Once the batter is prepared, sprinkle the choco chips over the batter.
- Bake the batter in the oven for 3537 minutes.
- Let it cool completely for around 45 minutes.
- Your delicious dessert is ready to be served.
Nutritional Facts About The Chocolate Banana Dessert
- One serving of this dessert contains:
- Calories 270 calories
- Total Fat 11gms
- Cholestrol 0 mg
- Protein 3 g
- Sodium 210 mg
- Carbohydrates 41 gm
You can serve this lovely snack during parties and events. Children will surely bite off the last piece of this dessert. They are sure to love it. You may even modify the recipe to suit your child’s needs. You may serve it after lunch or dinner. You may even treat your child with this yummy dessert. Since you can make it at home, it has to be hygienic. It is also a nutritious option for a growing child.
Read About The Chocolate Cake Recipe